I have worked in the field of education for over 30 years and am delighted to be able to provide the highest quality of educational support for my clients and their families. My partnership with IECA affords me the opportunity to remain current with recent trends and developments in college admissions. I regularly attend national conferences and workshops and visit a minimum of twenty-five colleges and universities yearly. The frequent contact that I have with my colleagues puts me in a vast network of like-minded professionals.
- Associate Member of Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)
- B.A. in History from Hamilton College
- Ed. M. in Counseling Processes and C.A.S. in School Leadership both from the Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Former Director of Admission at The Pike School
- Independent School Administrator for 24 years
- Adjunct Professor for Lesley University for 21 years